Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hoppy Easter Everyone!

Today was all about gardening, but I did take some time to make some eggs tonight. So, to update my earlier post on Totally Awesome Eggs, I thought you might like to see pictures of my latest creations, with a lot of help from my 11-yr old son. While the control freak in me would like the colors to be darker and the patterns a little more all-over, ... it's not about me this time! The little guy had a great time cutting up neck ties and wrapping the eggs. So what if they aren't all perfect? I hadn't noticed the bag of ties I collected were predominantly in the red family until the eggs were done. :0)


Anyway, don't eat too much candy tomorrow! I'll be attempting to figure out what to do with all those boiled eggs and there just might be a recipe coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment